Toyota Hilux Vigo. All New 2014 Toyota Hilux Minor Change Vigo Champ and 2015 Major Change Facelift 2015 Next Model Hilux Release, Review and Price. 2016 Hilux Vigo
Toyota Hilux is world's best selling pickup truck for over 20 years now. Toyota Hilux Vigo is certainly the King of all Hilux offerings. Vigo has gone through three main changes during its life, most significant happening in 2012 model Toyota Hilux Champ and then again in 2013 Toyota Vigo Hilux and now the 2014 Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ minor change.
All new 2014 Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ Thailand 2015 has a host of multiple changes too numerrous to emunerate but three changes stand out in this new Minor Change Face-lift model:
- Front Dashboard is in an elegant black colour now. Top Auto model comes in black leather so a sleek black look all throughout
- Toyota Fortuner like controls on both sides of the steering
- Digital Air Conditioner as in Fortuner
Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ 2014 New Features added to 2013 Vigo Champ Features
Here is a youtube video we have created to detail the various exterior and interior features available in the new 2014 Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ. There are a host of minor changes that refresh the Toyota Hilux Vigo brand which when combined with the minor change face-lift 2013 Toyota hilux Vigo model features create a desirable mix. We have received a sudden upsurge of demand for the new model Toyota Hilux in not only Thailand but also Australia and Dubai UAE.
2013 Features retained in the new 2014 Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ model
Here were salient features of 2013 Toyota Hilux Vigo:
- 2013 Toyota Vigo was Euro-4. Some Toyota dealers are claiming that the new Vigo Champ is Euro-V bu this has not been confirmed
- 3.0 litre turbo-diesel motor's power was upped from 163hp to 171hp, while
torque rose from 343Nm to 360Nm
- It had more efficient fuel injection system so you saved more on fuel
- Auto transmission was now 5 speed instead of the four speed available in 2012 model
- Prerunner 4x2 was now available in Auto
A host of new features in 2013 model exterior are retained in 2014 Minor Change Model. Basically from the outside the all-new latest model 2014 Hilux looks the same as 2013 Toyota Hilux. Here are some exterior features that were added in the new minor change facelift model. Here are some changes in the exterior that have been brought forth:
- New Landcruiser like Grill
- Bold Wider Vent
- New Halogen Headlights
- New Tail Lights
- Side Mirror with Indicator
- Streamlined Aerial
- Jam Protection in Power Windows
- New Rim Style
There are many small changes in the interior of the vehicle but many interior changes of 2013 Toyota Hilux vigo have been carried forward in the new 2014 Toyota Hilux new model. Here are some features retained and further enhanced in this next generation Toyota Hilux:
- New Fortuner Steering with Controls (now with controls on both sides)
- Beautiful Gears
- New Optitron Meter
- Cruise Control
- Touch Screen 2 DIN CD DVD/CD/MP3/WMA
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- New USB AUX Connection
- All Information At your Fingetips
- Power Seat
- Retractable Seat
Pictures of 2014 Toyota Hilux Vigo Chanp 3000 cc G Automatic
Of all the models of Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ, the Double cab G in Auto is the most popular. Its sleek black interior with lustrous black luxurious seats adds a touch of unstated elegance that gives it a sedan feel. Here are pictures of a Vigo Auto that was exported recently to the Caribbean.
Where is the Major Change Model that was expected in 2014?
2015 Toyota Hilux Vigo Major Change Facelift Model or 2016 Hilux Major Change Model
Toyota Australia, Toyota Japan and Toyota Thailand are working together to create this full change model and it is rumored that it is now ready. New shape New 2015 Toyota Hilux complete makeover is going to be as big a game changer as introduction of 2005 Toyota Hilux Vigo in late 2004. Spy Shots of New Toyota Hilux 2015 and New Toyota Fortuner 2015 will be on this site as soon as we have access to them. it is also called 2016 Hilux New Generation Model as it might be released in end of 2015 rather than end of 2014.
Toyota Australia, Toyota Thailand and Toyota Japan come together to build All-New Toyota Hilux 2015 Model Vigo
This time around Toyota is making a big push to involve as many of its R&D teams as it can. More importantly engineers of Toyota Australia will play an important role in design of 2015 Toyota Hilux. Next Model Toyota Hilux 2014 2015 Spy Shots and Next Model Toyota Fortuner 2014 2015 Spyshots of Hilux 2015 will be available as soon as available. Review of new 2014 Minor Change Toyota Hilux Vigo and 2015 Major Change Toyota Hilux Vigo will also be done on our site. It is expected that all versions of Hilux: Hilux Vigo, Hilux Invincible, Hilux SR and Hilux SR5 will experience this facelift. It is not know if the name Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ will still be with us. Vigo Champ designation was not particularly popular with the customers so perhaps they will retire it in favour of a new designation.
Toyota Australia Technical Centre, in Notting Hill near Melbourne will be in charge of chassis tuning for next generation HiLux pickup trucks destined for the Asia-Pacific region and beyond. Some of the items they will be overseeing are ride and handling tuning, along with the integration of ESC and other new-age chassis aids across all models for the first time in HiLux. There are also rumours of an AWD model but we won't hold our breath for it.
Thanks for visiting 2015 2014 Hilux Page
Thanks for visiting this page. Some incoming search terms that bring our potential customers here are Hilux 2014, Toyota Hilux 2014, Toyota Vigo 2014, Toyota Invincible 2014, 2014 Toyota Hilux Spy Shots, 2014 Toyota Vigo Spy Shots, Hilux 2014 Spy, Toyota Hilux 2014 Spy Pics, Nueva Toyota Hilux 2014, 2014 Hilux Spy Shots, Toyota Vigo 2014 Spy, 2014 Hilux Spy, Nueva Hilux 2014 and Hilux Spy Shots. Whatever term brought you here, we are glad you are here and would love to get you your next new or used Hilux in Right Hand Drive and Left Hand Drive from our offices in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom and Dubai UAE.
Expected Changes in Next Gen 2015 Hilux Toyota
Toyota is hoping that you will fall in love all over again with all the changes it is planning for the aging Hilux. Some changes expected in New Model New Shape 2015 Major Change Toyota Hilux are as follows:
- New Grill and front and rear lighting
- Better ride and handling
- Much better Suspension to reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH). Much better shock absorbers
- Increase braked towing capacity to at least 3000kg from the current 2500kg
- Add more active and passive safety features
- It will retain 2500 cc D-4D Diesel 2KD Engine, 3000 cc D-4D Diesel 1KD engine, 2000 cc Gasoline (Petrol) VVT-i DOHC I4, 2700 cc Gasoline (Petrol) VVT-i DOHC I4 and 4000 cc Gasoline (Petrol) VVT-i DOHC V-6 but horsepower and torque will be increased on all models
- European steering box instead of the current Japanese steering box
- Electronic Stability Control will be added to all Hilux models